well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    RIP Robert Conrad

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RIP Robert Conrad
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
I loved The Wild, Wild West.

quote:
Robert Conrad, the athletic, two-fisted actor who starred as Secret Service agent James West and did his own spectacular stunts on the 1960s futuristic CBS Western The Wild Wild West, has died. He was 84.

Conrad died Saturday of heart failure in Malibu, family spokesman Jeff Ballard told the Associated Press. "He lived a wonderfully long life, and while the family is saddened by his passing, he will live forever in their hearts," he said.

https://www.hollywoodreporter....-star-was-84-1119262

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Me too. What a fun show.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I mostly remember his battery commercials.

(You tube video)

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I only know him from the battery commercials.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post