well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump worshipper, dies of grief when his "god" contracted COVID

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump worshipper, dies of grief when his "god" contracted COVID
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
Hard to imagine a greater devotee.

This one happened to be a Hindu, prayed to a shrine of his deity daily.

Apparently, per this article, there are not a few overseas who have followed him in a home-made Trumpist cult. I guess many need not only to believe in a power greater than themselves but give themselves over to it heart and soul.

(This cultist began to fast when Trump became ill, and reputedly, his death of heart failure wasn't even related to his fasting. A broken heart can stem from many roots.)

People world-wide are strange, and Trump seems to arouse the weirdest in them - perhaps because the most down-trodden find comfort in a human who declares himself to be divinely powerful.

Trump worshipper dies when Trump contracts COVID

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
I wish that seemed strange.
What is strange in these times.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post