well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    New Orleans Archbishop ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Orleans Archbishop ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Pronounces J&J Vaccine immoral

Tells Catholics to avoid it. I wonder if Francis will say something?

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Yeah, let them get sick and die... such a good message coming down from the leadership.

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The Pope got vaccinated.

Is this guy trying to be more Catholic than the Pope?

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Well, if they don’t want that vaccine, I’d be happy to get vaccinated with it. Any of the vaccines...

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Darwinism comes to mind.

What percentage of Catholics will chuckle at that while taking their birth control meds or purchasing condoms?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Might be time to summon that guy to the Holy See for a totally righteous bitch slap.

I hear they have the dungeon for it.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Not one bishop.
"On Tuesday, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops urged Catholics to avoid taking the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine and to choose alternatives from Pfizer or Moderna instead because Johnson & Johnson used cells derived decades ago from an abortion to create the vaccine."
Conference

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post