well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump wore a mask in public
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump wore a mask in public
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Have you seen a cartoon showing a man's penis hanging out the top of his briefs, saying that's the same as wearing your mask with your nose hanging out? It kind of defeats the purpose. Roll Eyes

Idiot.

ROTFLMAO Spot on.

Wearing a mask with your nose exposed (for a virus spread by respiration) is like not wearing a mask at all.

I wonder if he had to keep it on...ya know, the makeup would have been compromised and he could never show himself on camera taking it off...just sayin.

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
However much it defeats the intended (serious) purpose under the circumstances, I can't help getting measurable relief seeing Trump apparently muzzled.

Sheer delight!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Then again, the mask will cover coughs, but leave the nose open for infection.
Not that I would want that to happen to anyone.

*chuckle*
Since the main purpose of mask wearing is to protect the bystanders from infection carried by the maskee, as CHAS pointed out, the less correctly said maskee is covered, the more endangered HE is.

If this actual reciprocity ever sinks in to him, I should think he'd embrace mask wearing. Let's put it this way - which would Ayn Rand favor?

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
quote:
I was disgusted seeing that he had to have the pres emblem on the corner.

+1

He's presidential only in logo. All the rest of the elements are missing.

Interesting comment.

Posts: 24654 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post