well-temperedforum.groupee.net
The Horror of Growing Old

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/3773979597

10 June 2021, 01:00 PM
Qaanaaq-Liaaq
The Horror of Growing Old
It’s the subject of the movie “The Amusement Park”. An amusement park is supposed to be an enjoyable place to spend a day. Instead, it’s a nightmare to the main character, an old man. It’s a 53 minute movie that serves as a metaphor for how society treats the elderly. George Romero (“Dawn of the Dead”) directed it. The movie was shelved for the past half century because of its disturbing content. It has now finally been released. After the credit roll there’s a recorded interview.
10 June 2021, 01:35 PM
wtg
Q-L, I always appreciate it when you post your recommendations for interesting stuff to watch.

As for the horror of growing old....I'm living it..... Razzer

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

10 June 2021, 06:56 PM
CHAS
Thanks, but not today

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

11 June 2021, 06:20 PM
pianojuggler
I am inclined to pass, as well.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

12 June 2021, 03:06 PM
Mikhailoh
I need no further clarification on that subject.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

12 June 2021, 06:42 PM
Dan
I'm happy to watch it, although I'll fall asleep before the previews are finished. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯