well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Bidet Reviews
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bidet Reviews
 Login/Join

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
You can't get power over by the toilet during the remodel?

Toto makes great products, both toilets and bidets. Nowhere near $3000. Saw the Toto Washlet at Costco today.

And we love our Toto toilets. We have the Drake, under $300 as I recall.

Costco has the Toto Washlet? Ooh, will check it out the next time I’m there.

One of my kids bought a Toto Washlet after his trip to Japan last fall. It has a heated seat, warm water, fan. He said it was easy to install, even when drunk *and* high.

Blink

No video of him showing how to install it? Big Grin

Apparently not! But he was pretty proud of himself!

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
No way would I consider a bidet without a heating function. Big Grin

You'd be surprised. I thought the same thing and ordered the first one with a hot water line hookup. I didn't care if I had to run it all the way across the bathroom floorboards all the way over to the sink. Well, that didn't work out, so I just used it as a "cold" water bidet. It never bothered me. We have well water too so it's probably colder than city water.

Kiddo’s has a tankless hot water feature, so it doesn’t hook up to the sink hot water line. Just the toilet supply line, and the electric outlet. I’m very tempted to get one.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
We don't have an outlet anywhere near our toilets and it would be a non-trivial exercise to run power over there, so we would likely try a non-heater version.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37929 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post