well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    First debate
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

First debate
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Ringmaster Don pulling all out all the stops to turn this into a circus.

https://thehill.com/campaign-i...tronic-device-during

Next DJT will be asking to check for hemorrhoids, a contest he would surely win because we all know he's the perfect a**h*le....

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Nice touch.

https://news.google.com/articl...S&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37651 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Great timing.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12675 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
As for Mike Pence ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/st...president-2019-04-23

"... Mr. Pence released 10 years of returns through 2015 during the presidential campaign.

Mr. Pence’s office has said that he is following Mr. Trump’s lead by refusing to release returns until audits are finished and has repeatedly declined to answer questions about the status of the audits. A spokeswoman said Monday Mr. Pence plans to release all tax returns before the 2020 election, provided they are no longer under audit."

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12675 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Holy crap I cannot watch this. Wow. Just wow. It's like watching the 3rd grade bully beat up on the two class nerds.

Posts: 4388 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Holy ****! Biden just told Trump to "Shut up!" ROTFLMAO

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
No way I can watch any more of this.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34795 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
You guys are braver than I. I decided to make a cup of tea and re-read an old "The Cat Who" mystery by Lillian Jackson Braun.

Mindless and comforting, just what I need.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am still watching in astonishment. Trump is a DISASTER! HairRaising

Chris Wallace has had to reprimand him several times for talking out of turn and interrupting.

Joe Biden has almost been sucked in a few times, but he gets back.

And Biden has a better taylor, just sayin. Razzer

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Stephanie Miller's drinking game for this debate was. Probably every time I-1 interrupts Biden you have to down a shot.

Certainly not every time he tells a lie. The nation would be on its lips in the first ten minutes.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30027 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
BTW, I'm not watching it.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30027 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Biden is starting to take some bait..but then you can see his eyes or he smiles and I see him pull himself back.

Chris Wallace is getting talked over by Trump as well. Both Biden and Wallace often respond with chuckles as it seems so comical.

MillCityGrows.org

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Took my hearing aids out.
Trying not to look at the screen and the captions.
Trump is coming off as the tough guy to many.
Don't think the debate will change one mind.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25656 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
A bully contstantly interrupting with the same ole same ole

I don't think that Biden is at his best. He's too polite and just shakes his head.

So do I.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
What a schitt show. WTF

Lots of content for SNL and the Lincoln Project.

MillCityGrows.org