well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Go, Kansas, Go!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go, Kansas, Go!
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
I could not be more delighted and pleased. The voters of Kansas understand the importance of bodily autonomy.

I think my favorite quote was from a young Kansas voter who was pro-choice. She said the government can't force you to donate an organ, so they shouldn't be able to force you to donate your whole body.

I mean, really. We respect a person's bodily autonomy even after they are dead. You can't just go harvest organs without consent, no matter how many lives would be saved. So on what planet does it make sense to force a woman to use her whole body to carry a pregnancy to term?

Anyway, nicely done, Kansas!

Cindy -- thinking the anti-vaxxers may wind up being allies on abortion

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20446 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
How many voted pro-choice and pro-Trump endorsed candidates?

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post