well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Instead of Transition, Trump's Team has Left Deliberate Sabotage

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instead of Transition, Trump's Team has Left Deliberate Sabotage
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
This article reveals horrifying deliberate sabotage of everything connected to the Executive Branch - rabbit hole upon rabbit hole. "Peering into the Abyss".

quote:
Joe Biden’s transition team had no illusions about the chaos they were inheriting from President Donald Trump. They expected a disorganized government and mismanaged agencies, many of them hollowed out and ignored over the past four years.

Hours before they assume office, however, there is a fear among Biden’s team that the roadblocks they encountered during the chaotic transition shielded them from understanding the full scope of the problems at various agencies, and that the state of the executive branch is far worse than they understood — “the tip of the iceberg” as one senior transition aide put it...

...Complicating matters even more was the massive SolarWinds hack discovered late last year, which left open the possibility that suspected Russian operatives are still lurking inside federal computers, impacting virtually everything that Biden's team tries to do.

Worse than Biden's Transition Team's Worst Nightmares

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I can't help but feel like there is some sort of back story to the disappearing COVID vaccine reserves. I mean, no one just loses millions of promised doses.

Was it simply an outright, self-serving lie, or did something else happen? I have no idea, but I can't come up with a reasonable explanation for that announcement that there is no reserve.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Trump would clearly do anything to make Biden fail and look bad. I would be surprised and saddened if he could convince others to do the same.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17679 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I think he’s got this.

Time will tell.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34969 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
It may cost a few billion $$, but every computer system/router/server in the executive branch needs to be replaced. Existing systems need to be walled off from newly installed systems with fully protected interface where information needs to be shifted from one to the other. I'm no expert on how that's best accomplished, but the existing networks are likely compromised.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
I can't help but feel like there is some sort of back story to the disappearing COVID vaccine reserves. I mean, no one just loses millions of promised doses.

Was it simply an outright, self-serving lie, or did something else happen? I have no idea, but I can't come up with a reasonable explanation for that announcement that there is no reserve.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if US manufactured/available vaccine doses Trump spent a long time bragging about, had actually been sold to other countries. Why and when?

1) Once it became clear that Trump wasn't going to get the credit he felt he deserved for swooping in as rescuer in the last stage of Operation Warp Speed.

2) Because after all, his primary motive has always been profit. "What's in it for me?" (Trump). Short-term calculation only.

As always, I wonder how he may have exploited any and all financial advantage in this ultimate marketing opportunity.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Steven Beschloss
@StevenBeschloss
Civilization depends on the capacity for shame, the recognition that some behaviors are just wrong. The numbers of Republicans who still blatantly lie about the election results even after the deadly insurrection and the continuing threat of violence is utterly shameless.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25709 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

The hits keep coming. Wow.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post