well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Political Obituary in Arizona

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Political Obituary in Arizona
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Wow.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Sorry they lost him and ThumbsUp

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
His family has collected over $30K on a go fund me with a target of $20K. They plan on donating the rest to a fund to battle coronavirus misinformation in Arizona. There's been a lot of media coverage in Arizona (most of it beyond paywalls).

Gofundme page

Here's the local NPR story

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Also Arizona:

Sign: If you kill your grandmother we'll buy her clothes

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
WaPo finally catches up to the story ...

Twitter often gathers news faster than major news outlets.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
This amazing young woman was just interviewed on All Things Considered. Audio to come later today but here is the link.

Daughter's Obit for her Dad

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post