well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    This thing is cool

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This thing is cool
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
My old keyboard was shot. The painted letters had worn off the keys and various keys were sticking.

This new Bluetooth one has three white buttons in the upper left corner. Press #1 and the keyboard is connected to my desktop computer, Press #2 and it's connected to my laptop and #3 is connected to the phone so I can type texts.

Texting is superior to phone calls to get information out to and back from the field, and I spend a tone of my work day texting. This new keyboard makes it much easier!

Nice, smooth keyboard, too.

Slick! ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I really like Logitech stuff.

I have two iPad keyboards. I spilled orange juice on one of them. Cleaned it out and the keyboard still works great. I had a solar-powered one that died... I think I let it sit with the battery depleted and it wouldn't charge again.

I just bought a Logitech wireless headset that works with a dongle on the PC or Bluetooth on the phone. It's great... my only complaint is the boom mic is on the right, and I'd prefer it on the left.

I really like Logitech stuff.

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post