well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    C-19 and food

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C-19 and food
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
A very comprehensive piece by J. Kenji Lopez Alt from Foodlab.

Info on cooking, shopping, take out and more.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Worth reading. There is so much random goofy information out there, this doesn't seem to be one of those.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Thank you.
I think that is a good source.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Definitely good info.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. Bookmarking that. It's even better than my go-to NC State chart.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Good article. I’ve been very hesitant to get restaurant food. Not sure this will change that, but I have better info to work from.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post