well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    About That Rodent-Infested District

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About That Rodent-Infested District
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Kushner Owns Rodent-Infested Baltimore Apartment

... cited for hundreds of code violations.

quote:
...mouse infestations, mold problems and maggots. A private investigator who looked into Kushner’s property management company, Westminster Management, described the managers as “slumlords.”

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Bernard
posted Hide Post
Heh. From April this year ...

White House rat problem

--------------------------------
http://www.twistandvibrations.blogspot.com/

Posts: 10573 | Location: North Groton, NH | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
If I-1 had a rat terrier he wouldn’t have this problem. Cool

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Four years ago, in the aftermath of rioting in Baltimore, Donald Trump criticized then-President Obama for not doing enough to address problems in the city and claimed that “I would fix it fast!” if he were president.

“President Obama, you have a big job to do,” Trump wrote less than two months before he formally launched his bid for the Republican presidential nomination. “Go to Baltimore and bring both sides together. With proper leadership, it can be done! Do it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.836d51fa9c88

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
President Trump on Saturday called Baltimore a “very dangerous & filthy place” and suggested that Democratic politicians, including Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, had made the city all but uninhabitable.

Leaders of Trump’s party appear to disagree: House Republicans have scheduled their yearly policy retreat for a downtown Baltimore hotel in September, according to two senior Republicans familiar with the plans.

That could present an uncomfortable situation for Trump, as sitting presidents customarily speak each year at their party’s House retreat.

The Republicans spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe arrangements that have yet to be made public. The website for the hotel, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront, and multiple third-party hotel booking sites show the hotel as sold out for the days of the retreat, Sept. 12 to 14, while showing availability at other nearby hotels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.d62778873b0a

(I-1 is keeping WaPo busy....)

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post