well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    A conversation with Rudy over Bloody Marys

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A conversation with Rudy over Bloody Marys
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Highlight:

quote:
As we sped uptown, he spoke in monologue about the scandal he co-created, weaving one made-up talking point into another and another. He said former ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, whom he calls Santa Maria Yovanovitch, is “controlled” by George Soros. “He put all four ambassadors there. And he’s employing the FBI agents.” I told him he sounded crazy, but he insisted he wasn’t.

“Don’t tell me I’m anti-Semitic if I oppose him,” he said. “Soros is hardly a Jew. I’m more of a Jew than Soros is. I probably know more about — he doesn’t go to church, he doesn’t go to religion — synagogue. He doesn’t belong to a synagogue, he doesn’t support Israel, he’s an enemy of Israel. He’s elected eight anarchist DA’s in the United States. He’s a horrible human being.”

https://nymag.com/intelligence...er-bloody-marys.html

Only the best....

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37927 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post