well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    There’s an app for that.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

There’s an app for that.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Now with 50% more open carry!

I’ve downloaded it. It doesn’t work at all.

I’m not sure what to make of that.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I don’t want to live in a world with red companies and blue companies.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I always wondered about businesses that hang signs for political candidates in their front windows. Isn't that a terrible idea?

We have a red baseball cap that says "NBC Universal" on the front. But we don't wear it any more because everyone assumes a red cap is a MAGA cap from any angle but the front.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
There was a computer repair store in our neck of the woods that had a maga poster in their window. The business is no longer there. I'm not sure if it went under or simply moved. Hmmmm.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post