well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Melania is more interesting than I thought.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Melania is more interesting than I thought.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
Melania

"Washington Post reporter Mary Jordan reveals in a new book that the first lady was also using her delayed arrival to the White House as leverage for renegotiating her prenuptial agreement with President Trump."

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Nothing could be worth being a partner to that creep.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LL:
Nothing could be worth being a partner to that creep.

She seems to be a lot like him.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
I do not have much of an opinion on Melania herself.

The first time I had a good, appreciative impression of her was when I saw the First Ladies’ Gowns exhibition at the National Museum of American History. Comparing Melania’s inauguration gown to everything else in that exhibition, I could apply a superlative to Melania: Best Fashion Sense, IMO superior even to that of the fabled Jackie O. That gown looked simple; no frill, no lace, it suggests neither royalty nor prom queen, but a self assured woman with its divine elegance.

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Article adapted from the book.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-BB15qxIa?li=BBnb7Kz

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I would not call her interesting.

Complicit. I would call her complicit.

Trump has blood on his hands, and in that she had/has a chance to influence him for better, and has chosen not to, she has blood on her hands as well.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
I would not call her interesting.

Complicit. I would call her complicit.

Trump has blood on his hands, and in that she had/has a chance to influence him for better, and has chosen not to, she has blood on her hands as well.

True.

She likes the status and money.

Sadly.

I have no respect for her as a person, under these circumstances.

Beauty? So what, when she lives like this and doesn't leave.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Beauty? She has had "work done". Lots.

I-1 (most likely only as Steven Miller's handpuppet) has railed against "chain migration". Her parents rode her to U.S. citizenship.

She is a disgrace.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I read about this..and the one thing that stood out for me (aside from her very similar goals as her husband).

She had to renegotiate her renup to ensure her son would have a place in future with the family business???

Weird..sad..the a mother would not have confidence that the father (to whom she is currently married!) of her child would treat him as his other kids..and that she would have to put it in a legal document.

Money does not buy happiness...That poor kid. Frowner

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Beauty? She has had "work done". Lots.

I-1 (most likely only as Steven Miller's handpuppet) has railed against "chain migration". Her parents rode her to U.S. citizenship.

She is a disgrace.

Yes, but she is a something else 45 must deal with, not a mannequin, and that is a good thing.

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Speaking of having work done, Mrs recently mentioned that the reason Ivanka always has her mouth open is that she has had so much work done she can't breathe through her nose.

No idea if that's true, but it's pretty sad.

And what do we call the result?

FAKE NOSE!

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Just set your money on the dresser on your way in and everything will be fine.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Speaking of having work done, Mrs recently mentioned that the reason Ivanka always has her mouth open is that she has had so much work done she can't breathe through her nose.

No idea if that's true, but it's pretty sad.

And what do we call the result?

FAKE NOSE!

Big Grin Big Grin

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Just set your money on the dresser on your way in and everything will be fine.

yep

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
There's never a bunker around when you need one.

quote:
Donald Trump took two hours to face his wife after the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape was released in 2016, according to a new book about Melania Trump.

An excerpt from "The Art of Her Deal," a forthcoming profile of the first lady by Washington Post reporter Mary Jordan, was published on CBS News.

It includes details on the immediate fallout when Donald Trump, then the Republican nominee for president, was first shown the old footage in which he spoke in lewd terms to "Access Hollywood" host Billy Bush about trying to "f---" married women and said: "Grab 'em by the *****."

Donald Trump, along with then-New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and several other advisers, was shown the tape by then-campaign press secretary Hope Hicks on the 25th floor of Trump Tower, according to Jordan.

Melania Trump, who had been married to Donald Trump at the time of the recording, was "the elephant not in the room," Christie is quoted as saying.

According to Jordan's book, the room went dead silent after the tape was shown.

One unnamed person in the room told Jordan: "He turned red; red was coming up his neck to his ears. I think he understood early on that it was going to create ramifications for him at home, too."

Christie told Jordan: "Everybody was saying, 'You should go upstairs and see Melania. Why don't you go upstairs now and see Melania?' And he was not rushing to go up there."

Christie added: "I said to him, 'It ain't going to get any easier. The longer you wait, it's not going to get any easier.'"

https://www.businessinsider.co...ape-leak-book-2020-6

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post