well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What if you gave a rally and nobody came?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if you gave a rally and nobody came?
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
The prank was well-deserved. The entire "register for tickets" thing is itself a ploy to get personal information for their mailing lists.

You don't need tickets. It's first-come, first-served to enter the building, otherwise it's in the overflow, tickets or no.

I mean, think about it. He claimed to have received requests for a million tickets... for a 19K capacity arena? Of course the tickets are worthless (except as prank-fodder Big Grin ).

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, Trump HQ is flooding hundreds of thousands of bogus google phone numbers with silly texts, and wasting money on fraudulent data!

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Meanwhile, Trump HQ is flooding hundreds of thousands of bogus google phone numbers with silly texts, and wasting money on fraudulent data!

Good! Spend more, take in less....that seems to be what is happening...One can only hope.

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Read polisi’s tweet:

https://twitter.com/teampelosi...859015793774597?s=21

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
The prank was well-deserved. The entire "register for tickets" thing is itself a ploy to get personal information for their mailing lists.

You don't need tickets. It's first-come, first-served to enter the building, otherwise it's in the overflow, tickets or no.

I mean, think about it. He claimed to have received requests for a million tickets... for a 19K capacity arena? Of course the tickets are worthless (except as prank-fodder Big Grin ).

Well the other reason for the register for tickets thing: The COVID waiver. “I won’t sue if I get the virus from attending the rally.”

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9799 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of his first campaign.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
Read polisi’s tweet:

https://twitter.com/teampelosi...859015793774597?s=21

Zoom meeting! hysteric

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34922 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

Well the other reason for the register for tickets thing: The COVID waiver. “I won’t sue if I get the virus from attending the rally.”

That's something else. Jeez.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post