well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How to close the education gap

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to close the education gap
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
https://www.denverpost.com/202...dquarters-protest-2/

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
These things are ripe for false flag operations. That's been a standard in Portland for at least the past 2 years, when Proud Boys and a few other right-wing people have dressed as antifa and incited violence.

This past weekend, a notorious Proud Boys member, out on parole for doing exactly that, was quite prominent in the crowd of violent "protesters." They use the pretext of the protests to be violent.
Here's a WaPo article about it. I realize it's easy to dismiss WaPo, but from what I can see this article is pretty factual, just ignore the quotes from the people on the street.

Here's how OPB (our local PBS station) covered things.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post