well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    So, who said this ... ??

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, who said this ... ??
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Some effete libtard from California?

quote:
“The way he kisses dictators’ butts. I mean, the way he ignores the Uighurs, our literal concentration camps in Xinjiang. Right now, he hasn’t lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong-Kongers, he said."

“The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership, the way he treats women, spends like a drunken sailor,” he continued.

“The ways I criticize President Obama for that kind of spending; I’ve criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He’s flirted with white supremacists.”

Nah. Ben Sasse.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Saw that. The best from a Repub Senator yet.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Too little, too late. He’s just trying to salvage his own credibility. And he’s on board for Barrett.

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
He felt the need to keep this conversation private ... but for the recording that got out. So no, I don't give him "spine" points.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post