well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I Don't Believe In God

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Don't Believe In God
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted
Going through a pile of cds looking for dinner music and came upon Eye's disc. Can't recall if I bought, burned or received as a gift, but it prompted me to search for this beautiful song I have not heard in a decade or more. Much to my surprise, it is on Youtube.

https://youtu.be/qlX2IZkj3X8

jf

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17669 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
And look what else i found!

http://forum.pianoworld.com/ub...topics/813190/1.html

There is a photo of ycul and Wacky I wanted to find but could not.

jf

Posts: 17669 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Oh, my...I haven't heard this in ages...So bittersweet..

And lovely music...

We WTFers have had so many friends over the years..Some now gone...

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Does anyone remember Wacky Iraqi and Ycul?

jf

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Yeah, met them a bunch of times, in NY and in then UK. In fact I gave them the use of my London apartment a few times when they had to come up to London for Rick’s treatment. I spoke to Rick the week he died, I was to go see him but he canceled because he felt so bad.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post