well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Something relaxing.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something relaxing.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
I love this channel.

https://youtu.be/Mv7RT3xR0bI

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I love her!

She makes everything so special...

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I especially love the parts where she cooks. The “kitchen” scenes are so beautiful.

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Oh, my ..these are beautiful. I am completely hooked.

I am going to try and make her divided eggs rolls. So simple and yet so beautiful.

And it took me a bit to realize the oven has a face! Smiler

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I didn’t know the oven has a face! You should watch them all. There is a wonderful one where she dyes and spins and knits this beautiful lavender cape, and she really is doing all the hard work, she may have help with the videos, but she’s not an actress. They are just so beautiful. I hadn’t watched them in awhile, but I started again, and it’s just what I need. I’m watching them on the big tv now. Fabulous.

This one: https://youtu.be/UvmC-leoj9U

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I think the oven is a dog..it has ears and a nose and if you notice, she closes it with a door that has a bone shaped handle. Smiler

I watched the indigo episodes..She grew the plant and made her own dye,then made bed linens and clothes. Amazing.

This video has an interview and a bit of a bio on her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9CfVcXoYh4

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an ideal de-stresser - and kind of like getting out when one is housebound.

When did she materialize? Is she a response (or her fame, anyhow) to this worldwide quarantine?

Sent the link to a number of people. Thanks!

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post