well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Buying Votes

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buying Votes
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Over the top. These charities, however, only need to last through November so their tax exempt status is pretty much irrelevant. The IRS would take months to revoke it. On the other hand,most of the Democratic candidates are doing something similar in spirit, albeit openly and legally. I don;'t like either one of them, but I like the Trump approach less.

Funny, I have been dealing with the IRS for one of my two 501C3s this morning. Need to determine if we can advocate for a school levy or not.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13549 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Remember the old show, "Queen for a Day"? This is like that. A few lucky people get a bunch of money, but the community overall remains the same. Maybe a few people get to pay off some bills.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post