well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Is there nothing he can't do?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there nothing he can't do?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
So he's finally done something that Obama didn't manage to do. What a guy.

Anyone going to watch the hearings?

popcorn

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I'm going to try to listen a bit--don't have access to a TV, can't stream it at work.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Jim Jordan was being interviewed after today's hearing. For the first time that I've seen, he was at a loss for words.

Hard to explain why the readout issued after an April call with Zelinskyy included items that were not in the rough transcript of the same call that was released today by the White House and read at the hearing, for the record, by Nunes.

Guess who wrote the April readout? And who was on both the April and July calls? Vindmann, who is scheduled to testify next week. I imagine he'll be asked about the discrepancy. And since both calls have been publicly released by the WH, I'm thinking there's no way that executive privelege can be invoked.

Sparky's tweets during the hearing about every place that Yovanovitch was posted being a disaster, then mentioning Somalia.... Crazy

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37883 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Criswell predicts that Sondland and Giuliani get thrown under the bus soon....

Bazootiehead-in-training

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Wow. Witness intimidation much?

And Pelosi is right. This does fit the definition of bribery.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
NPR's summary:

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/16...impeachment-hearings

Bazootiehead-in-training