well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    HBO Max and Amazon

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HBO Max and Amazon
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
HBO Max is cutting its price in half for new and returning customers in attempt to offset the loss of users who subscribed to HBO through Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, following the Sept. 15 end of that deal, WarnerMedia revealed Friday.

The promotional offer is good through Sept. 26 and will allow those who take advantage up to six months of ad-free HBO Max at 50% off, so $7.49/month.

Per HBO Max, “Starting today, those who accessed HBO via Prime Video Channels, as well as all new and returning HBO Max subscribers, can enjoy their favorite HBO programming and HBO Max’s more than 13,000 hours of content, on the HBO Max ad-free monthly plan at a 50% discount. This new limited time promotion of $7.49 per month for up to six months is available through September 26. Customers can sign up at HBOMax.com or via the following distribution partners: Apple, Google, LG, Microsoft, Sony, Roku and Vizio.”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertai...-half-131723973.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Deal is good through tomorrow. When I went to re-activate my subscription (I had been on hiatus) it automatically offered me the half price deal.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
We took advantage of that a couple weeks ago. There are a couple movies I want to see and what we will spend for six months is about what we would spend for two movies at the theater.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13558 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post