well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    More COVID cases in the administration
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More COVID cases in the administration
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Ben Carson tests positive.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
duh

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
We have to start a new super spreader list.

So ...

Ben Carson

David Bossie, who has been tasked with overseeing the Trump campaign’s legal challenges on the election

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Two more people who attended an Election Night party at the White House have been diagnosed with the coronavirus, bringing the current tally of Covid-19 cases from the event to at least five, NBC News reported Wednesday.

The newly reported cases from the party were of Brian Jack, the White House political affairs director, and of Healy Baumgardner, a former White House aide who now works in private equity.

Baumgardner attended the Nov. 3 event in the East Room at the White House as a guest of President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Baumgardner told NBC News she tested positive on Wednesday. Two sources familiar with Jack confirmed his diagnosis.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/1...-election-party.html

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
How many here believe that I-1 never actually had covid?

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
+ Corey Lewandowski

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Hey, the rapid increase in new Covid cases is one of the reasons stage three testing of the vaccines is moving so quickly.

It’s like you people don’t appreciate any of the positive things this administration is doing for the country…

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Hey, the rapid increase in new Covid cases is one of the reasons stage three testing of the vaccines is moving so quickly.

It’s like you people don’t appreciate any of the positive things this administration is doing for the country…
But I thought I-1 said that if we stopped counting, we wouldn't have so many cases.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30030 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
How many here believe that I-1 never actually had covid?

I began to suspect (=think it was kind of odd) when he announced he'd be discharged on Monday. How many people can prognosticate a hospital discharge from a serious illness known to be unpredictable?

Also, that his wife and son (infected along with him) were never pictured during his period of supposedly most severe illness - nor were their symptoms detailed or depicted on screen.

Even when he looked worst, let's face it, all he had to do was lay off his pancake make-up to look markedly ill.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
More than 130 Secret Service officers who help protect the White House and the president when he travels have recently been ordered to isolate or quarantine because they tested positive for the coronavirus or had close contact with infected co-workers, according to three people familiar with agency staffing.

The spread of the coronavirus — which has sidelined roughly 10 percent of the agency’s core security team — is believed to be partly linked to a series of campaign rallies that President Trump held in the weeks before the Nov. 3 election, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the situation.

The outbreak comes as coronavirus cases have been rapidly rising across the nation, with more than 152,000 new cases reported Thursday.

The virus is having a dramatic impact on the Secret Service’s presidential security unit at the same time that growing numbers of prominent Trump campaign allies and White House officials have fallen ill in the wake of campaign events, where many attendees did not wear masks.

quote:
In addition, at least eight staffers at the Republican National Committee, including Chief of Staff Richard Walters, have the virus, according to officials at the organization. Some of those infected are in field offices across the country, including Pennsylvania, where some believe they were exposed in large staff gatherings, an official said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...1c7a2c96e_story.html

Bazootiehead-in-training

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I suspect he had it. I also suspect he was largely asymptomatic and was positive for quite some time before he was tested. Pure conjecture on my part.

I don't believe that the docs at Walter Reed would have played along with the charade.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Ben Carson tests positive.

He says he was "desperately ill".

https://www.npr.org/sections/c...with-the-coronavirus

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Lucky that he got the million dollar treatment.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20415 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
Donald Jr says he tested positive but is asymptomatic.
Quarantining "in my cabin",

I'd like to see what he calls a "cabin".

(Guiliani's son is also positive. Don't know more than that, least of all their relationship.)

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post