well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Blown Glass

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blown Glass
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
A friend's husband is a glass artist...With COVID the whole huge mill building with studios has been closed so they are doing on line tours this week. (My friend is one of the young founders of the org I now work for...this couple are pretty special people here.)

I have long admired his work and I just bit the bullet to buy one of my own. His marbles are the most amazing eye candy.

Have a look and enjoy (or buy!) Aaron Slater Glass

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
He was featured in a recent video for the League of NH Craftsman...geared towards kids..I thought it was just right for me, an adult. Big Grin

How to make a marble

His best are the ones that look the a coral reef..they are so realistic and so detailed...I am usually standing front of the case with my mouth hanging open. Yes

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post