well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Report Cards
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Report Cards
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
quote:
Of three sections of English, nine students handed in identical essays to my daughter. She spoke to the assistant principal about it which she now regrets, since she is leaving the school after this year anyway.

What do you mean, someone stole someone's (your daughter's?) essay and they all turned in the same one??
My daughter is the teacher.

ROTFLMAO

Parsing is so important!! I read that as essays that were identical to your daughter’s essay! suave

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
You don't have to be in a well-heeled district to find that attitude amongst parents. When it's coupled with spineless administrators who cave to such parents, teachers can't succeed. That's why one of my daughters left the teaching profession.

Big Al

--------------------------------
Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7381 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post