well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump tested positive for COVID-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump tested positive for COVID-19
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
’Cause his pulse ox was dipping and he was freaking out and demanding the maximum dose.

As though more is better ...

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12538 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
If Biden had gone into the hospital, Trump would have been screaming about how old and frail he was, and that he should drop out of the race.

Remember him mocking Hillary’s pneumonia?

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Pretty much. The irresponsibility of it all, the fact that people were exposed to this disease that should not have been, had they followed health protocols. The story about the Trump party at the Debate that took their masks off, and wouldn’t put them back on in when approached by somebody who knew better, and should have insisted. I just hope nobody dies because of this. What a bunch of idiots they all are. (I stayed in my freaking house for an entire month so I wouldn’t infect anybody else!)

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
And of course we all are paying for top-of-the-line treatment for him when he pays $750 in income taxes.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
I want him to recover so we can all finish him off.

Unless . . .

You think maybe someone slipped him a Putin cocktail?

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RealPlayer:
And of course we all are paying for top-of-the-line treatment for him when he pays $750 in income taxes.

That one injection was reputed to of cost several million dollars.

Or three golf trips.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Campaign manager Bill Stepien tests positive.

Trump was treated with Remdesevir

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
The remdesivir was totally expected.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
If Biden had gone into the hospital, Trump would have been screaming about how old and frail he was, and that he should drop out of the race.

This is absolutely true. He and his family are truly despicable people, as they have shown us repeatedly over the years. I don't give a fig how may people, friends even, who I shock by calling this bunch of grifters evil and sh!tty people.

But this is a time where Michelle's advice is best. I'm not part of the political process, so I can say whatever I damn well please. The VP and his campaign will behave differently, as they should.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Senator Ron Johnson tests positive, along with Thom Tillis and University of Notre Dame president John Jenkins.

About the Rose Garden superspreader event:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/20...eader-event/12729380

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
26 POSITIVE COVID TESTS:

1+2. President & Melania Trump
3. Bill Stepien, Trump campaign mgr
4. Hope Hicks
5. Kellyanne Conway
6. Sen. Mike Lee
7. Sen. Thom Tillis
8. Ronna McDaniel
9. Notre Dame Pres. Jenkins
10-12. Three WH reporters
13-23. Eleven staffers from Cleveland debate
24. Chris Christie
25. Nick Luna, bodyguard
26. Claudia Conway

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
One wonders how many secret service agents have been infected. They're grumbling openly now.

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Chris Christie the latest on your Trump covid bingo card.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Another fat dude at risk... (not a PC comment, I know).