well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump tested positive for COVID-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump tested positive for COVID-19
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/1...ive-coronavirus.html

Best wishes for the Trumps and Ms. Hicks.
Hope they all come out of this alright.

--------------------------------
www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12689 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers. I’m concerned about Barron.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Hope trump recovers. Dont want biden running against pence. When is the next debate? Cancel it!

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Our world just changed.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Saw on facebook:

"My thoughts are with the virus during this difficult time."

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4402 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Also saw on facebook -- a theory that this is all made up to:

a) get him out of the next debates

b) allow him to "recover" and
b1) credit hydroxychloroquine/bleach/whatever his snakeoil of the day is
b2) tell everyone "see the virus isn't that bad nothing to worry about here"

Posts: 4402 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
Also, who are all you people and why are you awake at 3am? (Steve is excused but all the rest of you are east coasters, no????)

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even Trump. Hoping for a mild case at the very least.

At the same time, I am bracing for more to come...

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, not even Trump. Hoping for a mild case at the very least.

At the same time, I am bracing for more to come...

Maybe "wish this on him" is a little strong, but there is a certain poetic justice in it.

quote:
"I don't wear face masks like him," Trump said of Biden. "Every time you see him he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away ... and he shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen."

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I hope Biden didn’t get it from him during the debate.

I have no comment about Trump.

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18439 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
Also saw on facebook -- a theory that this is all made up to:

a) get him out of the next debates

b) allow him to "recover" and
b1) credit hydroxychloroquine/bleach/whatever his snakeoil of the day is
b2) tell everyone "see the virus isn't that bad nothing to worry about here"

That's crazy. Except that with this guy, totally in line with how he deals with things.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
Also, who are all you people and why are you awake at 3am? (Steve is excused but all the rest of you are east coasters, no????)

I didn't post, but was reading posts on the forum because I was up most of the night with our very sick dog. Possible case of pancreatitis. Not a good thing for a 15 year old dog..... Frowner

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
From a WaPo story:

quote:
The virus could further challenge Trump’s reelection bid, because advisers were hoping to close the gap in upcoming weeks with an aggressive travel schedule and a message that the coronavirus had largely passed.

Because they'll say or do anything, no matter how many people it hurts or kills.

quote:
After White House officials learned of Hicks’s symptoms, Trump and his entourage flew Thursday to New Jersey, where he attended a fundraiser at his golf club in Bedminster and delivered a speech. Trump was in close contact with dozens of other people, including campaign supporters, at a roundtable event.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Putin sends his good wishes.

https://www.usnews.com/news/to...gencies-cite-kremlin

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
What a mess.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20452 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post