well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What did your Florida Man do?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did your Florida Man do?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
The Florida Man Challenge: Google Florida Man followed by your birthday and see what yours did.

Mine wasn’t that bad: “Florida man gives brutally thorough answer to whether or not he's worried about Hurricane Irma”

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Rachel’s is ‘Florida Man catches python measuring 17ft, 5in.

The boy get ‘Florida Man arrested for mid-flight battery against flight attendant’

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
My sis: ‘Florida Man’s own dashboard camera lands him in jail’

She lives in Florida, by the way.

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
My mom:

Florida man with no arms charged with stabbing Chicago tourist

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
My dad:

Hot sauce saves Florida man after car crashes into Taco Bell

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
My buddy’s guy shot a Facebook friend in the ass after a political argument.

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
FL man drives motorcycle with feet on freeway

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Hmm..I am always suspicious of these sort of memes..

You just revealed your IP and your birthday to the internet data gathering world (Google, Microsoft...depending on the platform you use)

From one who works for a data gathering company just sayin'.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
For a date close to my birthday:

A naked man, who was arrested in Ocala, Florida urinated on a deputy's personal vehicle and punched and kicked a separate deputy's patrol car, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
"Florida man arrested for threatening to bomb mosque"

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
What is it with Florida, BTW?

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Also these creative uses for 9-1-1:

Emma Lee Powell, 32, of Riviera Beach, apparently hadn’t fully figured out how the Uber ridesharing app works. According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Powell misused the 911 emergency system in November when she called police to ask them to help her “arrange an Uber ride.” Then, once inside the driver’s car, the called 911 again to ask for water. That’s when officers had had enough.

Sometimes you just want a cold one. Most people of legal age head to a bar or the liquor store. But Jennifer Sue Sunday, kind of like our Uber rider in Palm Beach (see above), considered her desire for alcohol important enough to call 911. Twice. In about a four-hour span. According to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, the St. Petersburg resident phoned once at around noon, then again at around 4, saying she had a “medical issue.” When paramedics arrived after the second call, Sunday was visibly intoxicated, and told the EMT crew she “needed beer.”

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:

You just revealed your IP and your birthday to the internet data gathering world (Google, Microsoft...depending on the platform you use)

It's sort of true, and I am one who regularly lectures FB friends who share the name quizzes on FB, as those are third party data collection apps.

I went ahead anyway because Google already has my birthday.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
You can do what I did, which is to enter a bogus birthday.

Helps confuse the data gathering people. Wink

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37885 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:

Not if you use a fake birthday, like I did!