well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Hot Walker

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hot Walker
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Grandson Rory has a new toy and it's his favorite! I'm not sure what it is really called but it looks a lot like the hot walkers they use for race horses.

He's not quite walking yet but he wants to, and this contraption is just the thing. The seat is hooked to the table with an arm. He sits in the seat and drives himself around the table with his legs. He really gets in to it; lowers his head and charges around and around while making growl noises. Cool

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34917 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Cute!

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome! (Grandson, too Smiler )

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
I want grandchildren. whine

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25702 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post