well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The day after the second Moderna shot

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The day after the second Moderna shot
 Login/Join

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted
Sore arm but no more than the first shot. Actually a little less annoying.

Woke up this morning, and went right back to sleep until about 9:30 am.

Still a little tired or more like fatigue. Slightly "cloudy" head. Like I have a decent buzz going on. lol

It's been 27+ hours since the injection.

I feel like I might take a nap today.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
That sounds similar to what a lot of my friends have reported with Moderna. My daughter and her bf have both had their second Pfizer shots and reported sore arm, slight headache and "bleh" feeling, over all but the sore arm in < 2 days.

Hope for the same for you!

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
That's really similar to my reaction, right down to taking a long morning nap right after breakfast. Big Grin

I felt like I had a 99 degree fever. The kind that annoyingly barely registers.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Measured 98 degrees this morning.

Feeling pretty good as of now. Still feel fatigued. I will probably sleep well tonight. I did not take a nap.

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Glad it's not hitting you hard.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Had a 101 degree fever for half a day. And sore arm. So it was noticeable.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13811 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I like to think a major reaction like that is proof that the vaccine is working.

Maybe not, but it makes me feel better.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34918 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post