well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Caitlyn Jenner to run for Gov. of California

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caitlyn Jenner to run for Gov. of California
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted
Caitlyn Jenner Announces Campaign for Governor of California

https://people.com/politics/ca...of-california-im-in/

--------------------------------
www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12688 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
um, why?

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
um, why?

+1

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18429 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Well, to be fair I think she does have strong political views, but in my opinion she's trying to bridge a gap that is too wide. She's a Republican, was initially pro-Trump but as Trump's LGBTQ views and legislation became more visible, she dropped that endorsement. I think she wants to run as a more "traditional" Republican, especially regarding economic issues, with a socially progressive side. I don't see how that will appeal to GOP voters.

Then again, I'm not a GOP member.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post