well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Heather Cox Richardson

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heather Cox Richardson
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted
Does anyone else follow her on FB? My daughter suggested I do, and I spent about 45 minutes this morning reading her posts. From what I can gather, she does a daily videocast, as well as a daily roundup of current events. it does have a progressive slant. I found it to be a really good read.

I've yet to see a videocast from her. I think they are live only.

Posts: 33487 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Does anyone else follow her on FB? My daughter suggested I do, and I spent about 45 minutes this morning reading her posts. From what I can gather, she does a daily videocast, as well as a daily roundup of current events. it does have a progressive slant. I found it to be a really good read.

I've yet to see a videocast from her. I think they are live only.

A law school classmate suggested her posts to me a few days ago. Then, this morning, I found this:

https://billmoyers.com/story/b...XyPFjvNMVtw.facebook

Posts: 44268 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of her but I think it’s kind of funny that she’s named after the Saturday Night Massacre.

--------------------------------

Posts: 32566 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I'll follow her for a while and check her out.

Posts: 32566 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Started reading her Facebook page.
Appears to be very good.

After seeing how some people wear their masks I can understand how contraception fails.

Posts: 22505 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post