well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    These people are just nuts ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

These people are just nuts ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
Haredi leaders intemperate language

About incoming Israeli (religious Zionist) PM Naftali Bennett ...

quote:
“Eject these people from your midst,” Gafni said. “They should be cut off and banished; you should not have an inheritance with them.”

“We will remove this evil government from the land,” he added. “Don’t try and deceive us. Don’t talk to us. Get out of our sight.”

The Southern Baptists earn a lot of (well-deserved) Roll Eyes

but these Haredi people are totally bash!t crazy. Don't anyone touch all the subsidy money paid to Haredi men to sit and read Torah all day. Don't you dare investigate the causes of the Meron trampling deaths (because it might just lead back to us, the leaders).

F****** hypocrites. [A precise econometric term ...]

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
No doubt they have some equals among the 'murican Taliban.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu and his supporters learned from Trump.

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Actually, Quirt, I think it may have been the opposite - Trump learned from haredi and other nutjobs.

what is it about ultra orthodox religious types that makes them all think that this is OK?

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post