well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Spring has Sprung
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring has Sprung
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
AM, is the Japanese garden blooming?

I’ll bet it’s spectacular! ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
It got up to 60 for the first time today! We still have piles of snow here and the big 7' drifts are now about 3' deep. Yesterday we spotted some daffodils coming up in a sunny spot in the front yard. I finally have a snow-free path to the barn through the front yard (the back yard still involves either snow shoes or post holing). The bluebird are nesting right outside my office window! Got in my first ride on Deva and the local moose freaked her out right after I mounted up--exciting! We may head up to Freeezeout Lake to see the masses of migratory birds this weekend.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
AM, is the Japanese garden blooming?

I’ll bet it’s spectacular! ThumbsUp

I haven't been up there; it's not on my list of usual haunts. Worth a trip, though.

The tulips down in Woodburn are finally starting to bloom (they're late), so we're planning a birthday trek for one of my friends, allegedly next week but I think I can't do it next week. Calendar too full...

Spring waits for no one!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for Woodburn as well. Keep checking the tulip cam. Smiler

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post