well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    For those of you missing all the real estate listing posts...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those of you missing all the real estate listing posts...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
A lot of it looks photoshopped.

Real estate photographers digitally pop the colors in their photographs, it helps make dark rooms appear bright, but it also hides defects on old tired woodwork so it looks nicer, Here it just made everything look more bizarre.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20401 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Well, what about this one instead?

In Santa Fe

Nice little video. I'm not putting this one up as a joke about bad taste (I think). Big Grin

This property is close to home. I know the neighborhood. When we were first on the market in Santa Fe our agent took us to one home in here just to get a sense of what we liked and didn't like. Just too far out of downtown Santa Fe for us, and too $$$. Other than that ...

Posts: 12484 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I like that house a lot! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34811 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
P*D what an interesting house! I wonder how the piano sounds there...

Also I really want to know the feng shui assessment of the house, it’s so round...

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18302 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I suspect a piano would sound fine in that space, and it could hold a big one (6'10" size). I didn't see a piano in the video, but I noticed it in one of the stills. I wonder if that was just a placement for pictures.

That place is fairly typical of high end homes in the area built over the last 25-40 years.

One thing I love are all the portals (accent on the second syLLABLE). Those are the exterior porches under a full roof. They're living space for much of the year. Great for sitting and watching nature while sipping a tasty beverage or having a meal.

Posts: 12484 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I noticed it in one of the stills. I wonder if that was just a placement for pictures.

I was wondering about that too, because the piano is only visible in one photo, which doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make sense that you'd have a piano just for photos and then not have it in multiple shots??

Re the house itself, the more I look at it, the more I like it!

Who wants to write me a check for it? Ole

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18302 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post