well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I have an appointment!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have an appointment!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I just read an internet discussion where a number of people claimed that staying well hydrated is key to minimizing side effects from the vaccinations.

Might not be true, but couldn't hurt?

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34917 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
There is a downside--if you are fully hydrated but your vaccination situation involves sitting around in your car waiting to get the shot, then waiting for the additional 15-20 minutes to see if you're going to have a reaction, you may start wishing for a catheter.

Fortunately for me, the vaccine area is just next to a shopping village that has a starbux. Once I was released I drove over there like Mario Andretti....

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
I had what felt like a hangover the next day but that was it. My arm is surprisingly still a bit tender, but I do mean a very little bit.

Rob got an appointment as well. Not until May 11 but the way things are going I’ll take it.

--------------------------------
"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4091 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post