well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Guess he couldn't find the taco shells...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guess he couldn't find the taco shells...
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Watching TV on Saturday night, two 15-year-olds got a shock when they heard some strange noises coming from the kitchen of their California vacation home, KCRA reported.

“I said, ‘My mom would not be aggressively opening up Tupperware at 12:30 in the morning,’” Hayes Sherman said, according to the station.

A 250-pound bear had entered the Truckee home near Lake Tahoe through an unlocked garage door and ransacked the refrigerator for taco meat and ice cream, KOVR reported.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/ca...rticle234182367.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
taco meat and ice cream

Yummy

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Definitely, Steve! A bear after my own heart. Big Grin

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
He can have the brussel sprouts.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
What if he doesn't want your stinkin' Brussels Sprouts!

Just got back from Santa Fe. You can bet I thought about bears when I was wandering around the property at night. No more leaving the garage door open. Heck I worry about leaving the screened patio doors open. Bears can easily hop the garden walls. We've seen them wandering in the neighborhood recently.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Guess not.

Posts: 24653 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Tennessee bears like Pop-Tarts and Combos.

I can't believe how easily mama bear opened the car doors.

https://www-1.thenewstribune.c...rticle234392887.html

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37793 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Truckee is just up the road from me, so this was big news locally.

As I told the police, no I do not own a bear costume…

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post