well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    And So Begins the Task

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

And So Begins the Task
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Tying a bit of politics in with MarkJ's stereo thread:

Reports: Kamala Harris, Questionable Natural-Born Citizen, to Run for President

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
I'm confused. How does someone announcing they are going to run for president, and reports of accusations that her parents were not citizens when she was born, tie in with a DIY electronics project?

She was born here. That makes her a citizen and eligible to run for president.

Why are people so hung on up on this crap?

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I’m with mark. Wtf does this have to do with building a stereo from a kit?

As for the article, this literally made me laugh out loud:

“In 2007, Barack Hussein Obama’s eligibility began to be vigorously questioned given that credible, mainstream reports said he was born in Indonesia or Kenya ...”

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
“So begins the task” is the name of a song from the same era as the music Mark is using to test his new amp. I read about the music he was playing and when I read the article the name of that song popped in to my head.

Kind of a stretch, I guess.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34929 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post