well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Two binge worthy shows on Amazon

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two binge worthy shows on Amazon
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted
1. "Good Girls Revolt" Awesome!!! Mr Pique loved it as much as me so I know its appeal wasn't just that I, too, was once a researcher at Newsweek. Only one season because some exec at Amazon (who was charged with sexual harassment--oh the irony--killed it). Based on a true story.

2. "Clarkson's Farm"--Jeremy Clarkson decides to become a farmer. Beverage-out-your-nose hilarious.

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21305 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
On NetFlix, I am currently working on "High on the Hog". Each episode explores different aspect of African American cuisine, its origins and how it played a part in American history. Wonderful.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Kominski Method

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Clarkson of Clarkson's Farm is part of the Grand Tour team.
The first episode of Grand Tour is one I will watch again.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post