well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Netflix: Conan O'Brian Without Borders

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netflix: Conan O'Brian Without Borders
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
OK, I am only halfway through the first episode. But this is really funny, so I am giving it a huge thumbs up.

I never really watched his show (although I did feel really badly for him when Jay Leno suddenly decided he wanted his show back and booted Conan). I did see his move "Conan O'Brian Can't Stop," which was excellent and funny in a sad kind of way.

But this new Netflix series has him interacting with people, and he is really super good at that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go finish clearing out the junk drawer in the kitchen. I will post to the Marie Konto thread once I have a count of the number of ink pens, pencils, and highlighters jammed into that drawer.

Posts: 19763 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post