well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Hay! Cindysphinx

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1803957597

31 March 2021, 10:49 AM
CHAS
Hay! Cindysphinx
What do you think of Peleton now?

This might be interesting, but I live in an open air gymnasium. Peleton guy

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

02 April 2021, 09:08 AM
Cindysphinx
Sorry, just seeing this.

I’m still a huge fan. I got my bike in late July, and I use it a lot. I have used it at least once for the last 32 weeks. I have done 215 workouts (114 cycling, 59 strength, 37 stretching, and 5 outdoor running). I need to stretch more, clearly.

The thing that is most valuable is that I have been able to stay in shape during a period when work is too busy to go to a gym. I often can’t get a workout in until 8 or 9 at night. Now that the weather is better, I am using the outdoor runs more. It’s just an instructor talking over the music, but they force me to do intervals and prevent me from zoning out and being lazy.

I still find the bike classes and instructors fun and motivating, and I sometimes ride with friends from work or with my sister. And I feel good about myself because I filter the leaderboard to race against other 60 year old women. There is no motivation like pushing hard to stay ahead of Florence from Atlanta or Helen from Chicago. And one of my favorite instructors is German, so I learned how to say “Three, two, one” in German.

LS and Mr. Sphinx now use it, so we are getting a lot for $63 a month.
02 April 2021, 10:53 AM
CHAS
Thank you.
Have avoided similar programs developed and being developed for my Concept 2 rowing machine. Will look them over.
Ok, will look them over when the pollen count drops.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

02 April 2021, 01:03 PM
ShiroKuro
Cindy, that's awesome to hear!!!

I'm not using any exercise apps or preset courses, but I love having my treadmill and so far have been using it at least 3x a week since we got it. Having it in the house makes it so easy, I never think about the weather, I have a bunch of podcasts and videos lined up so I always have something to listen to ... Yes

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u