well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The Vaccine People Don't Want
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Vaccine People Don't Want
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Dol, I’m sorry to hear this, is it a done-deal? Can you advocate for masking? Can you wear one yourself even without a policy?

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
Dol, I’m sorry to hear this, is it a done-deal? Can you advocate for masking? Can you wear one yourself even without a policy?

As of right now they haven’t said we can’t wear masks. The government is announcing its plan to return to school this week but previously said that the funding for it was 7 cents per student (which is less than the budget was from the 2018-2019 school year... they made huge cuts when they took office).

We don’t have air conditioning. Our ventilation is brutal. Classrooms don’t have hot water (when they have sinks at all). It’s not great.

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4083 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Dol, I’m so sorry to hear all those details.

When does the semester start for you?

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
Kids are back on September 8. Staff goes back on September 2 because they have determined it will take 3 days to prepare us for all the new procedures.

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4083 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post