well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Piers Morgan FTW
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piers Morgan FTW
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Their approval ratings have reached a new low just above Camilla fwiw.

Here's a Vlog demonstrating the fact they are being actually booed.

https://youtu.be/gGwKno_nMuU

I have followed this institution and family for thirty years (and I'm not known for giving them any slack). I don't know what most people thought during the Oprah interview.

But I identified each and every one of their lies (particularly hers because she told one after another).

No matter your point of view on Harry and Meghan, Piers Morgan's win was a legal win. I am no legal expert, but from what I can gather, it was the right decision.

I never thought Oprah being invited to the wedding and the interview were a coincidence.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
I have to disagree. They want to dis the royals yet still be considered ones and take financial advantage of that. They put themselves in the public eye then scream 'Privacy! Privacy!'. Nah. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

+1

They had the means to live a quiet life in Canada. That was a feint. It was never her plan. I have some sympathy for him because he was Diana's son but the final result of this spectacle will unfold as you said in your first post.

It gets worse. I saw a vlog showing how she stalked him from 2014- 2016. They were not, "set up on a blind date by a mutual friend," as those words are commonly understood.

Posts: 24710 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I dunno. While I don't believe a lot of the spin they put on something like their Oprah interview, I am also skeptical to totally disbelieving of comments from people along the lines of "it's common knowledge that Meaghan hates the Queen," or things like that--typically from a "knowledgeable insider." I think they (and all royals) get really awful treatment from the press, and it's only intensified with social media.

That said, I definitely agree--if they want privacy that Oprah interview was a really bad idea. Beyone that, though, it seems like they are trying to live their lives. At this point anytime they step out of the house they're hounded by paparazzi, so I'm not really open to the comment that "you see pictures of them everywhere" means they're not trying to lead a private life.

Oh the other hand I rarely if ever watch TV news so maybe they're on there 24/7 and I just don't see it.

Posts: 35377 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post