well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Djokovic Out!!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Djokovic Out!!
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

quote:
His family would like to speak to the manager.

Nope, Australia doesn't mess around. Perhaps Djokovic has declared himself to be "immunized," and thought that might work out.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Would anyone like additional reasons to loathe Djokovic?

His lawyers filed a brief indicating that he received a positive PCR test on December 16. He then attended an awards ceremony for young players at his tennis center, unmasked, not distanced, taking pics with them, on Dec. 17.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1479737150967107586

On December 18, there is video of him playing basketball unmasked indoors with his brother and at least one tennis player.

He did not notify the children and others at the awards ceremony of his positive test so they could get tested. He only publicly revealed the positive test yesterday when he had to in his immigration appeal.

He petitioned for a medical exemption in November, weeks before he supposedly tested positive.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Remarkable.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Would anyone like additional reasons to loathe Djokovic?

His lawyers filed a brief indicating that he received a positive PCR test on December 16. He then attended an awards ceremony for young players at his tennis center, unmasked, not distanced, taking pics with them, on Dec. 17.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1479737150967107586

On December 18, there is video of him playing basketball unmasked indoors with his brother and at least one tennis player.

He did not notify the children and others at the awards ceremony of his positive test so they could get tested. He only publicly revealed the positive test yesterday when he had to in his immigration appeal.

He petitioned for a medical exemption in November, weeks before he supposedly tested positive.

How many are like him?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
/preaching to the choir mode ON/

Having freakish athletic talent gains you all sorts of advantages and tons of money. It does not, however, give you license to be a total ****

/preaching to the choir mode OFF/

I haven't thought about Nastase in decades. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
And his "freakish" talent is gone. Now he's just a nasty old man.

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
His request for a personal chef while in detention was denied.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Djokovic’s dad is ready to start WWIII over the treatment of the fruit of his loins:

“I have been in close conversations with Aleksander Vučić,” Djokovic told officials. “We discuss many things but Australia only need concern themselves of this: the Serbian people are willing to spill our blood over this. They must be careful on Monday, because otherwise war will follow on Tuesday.”

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Serbian bombardment of Sydney begins on Tuesday!

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Seems like that would pose some logistical problems.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Oh. My. Sides.

ROTFLMAO

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Djokovic’s dad is ready to start WWIII over the treatment of the fruit of his loins:

“I have been in close conversations with Aleksander Vučić,” Djokovic told officials. “We discuss many things but Australia only need concern themselves of this: the Serbian people are willing to spill our blood over this. They must be careful on Monday, because otherwise war will follow on Tuesday.”

That…seems like an overreaction. It’s tennis!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
It’s just a ball game.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post