well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Djokovic Out!!

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1583987697

07 January 2022, 09:16 PM
Nina
Djokovic Out!!
Big Grin

quote:
His family would like to speak to the manager.

Nope, Australia doesn't mess around. Perhaps Djokovic has declared himself to be "immunized," and thought that might work out.
08 January 2022, 08:31 AM
Cindysphinx
Would anyone like additional reasons to loathe Djokovic?

His lawyers filed a brief indicating that he received a positive PCR test on December 16. He then attended an awards ceremony for young players at his tennis center, unmasked, not distanced, taking pics with them, on Dec. 17.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1479737150967107586

On December 18, there is video of him playing basketball unmasked indoors with his brother and at least one tennis player.

He did not notify the children and others at the awards ceremony of his positive test so they could get tested. He only publicly revealed the positive test yesterday when he had to in his immigration appeal.

He petitioned for a medical exemption in November, weeks before he supposedly tested positive.
08 January 2022, 09:41 AM
wtg
Remarkable.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

08 January 2022, 09:49 AM
CHAS
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Would anyone like additional reasons to loathe Djokovic?

His lawyers filed a brief indicating that he received a positive PCR test on December 16. He then attended an awards ceremony for young players at his tennis center, unmasked, not distanced, taking pics with them, on Dec. 17.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1479737150967107586

On December 18, there is video of him playing basketball unmasked indoors with his brother and at least one tennis player.

He did not notify the children and others at the awards ceremony of his positive test so they could get tested. He only publicly revealed the positive test yesterday when he had to in his immigration appeal.

He petitioned for a medical exemption in November, weeks before he supposedly tested positive.

How many are like him?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

08 January 2022, 10:02 AM
Piano*Dad
Here's one ... I rest my case
08 January 2022, 01:55 PM
Nina
/preaching to the choir mode ON/

Having freakish athletic talent gains you all sorts of advantages and tons of money. It does not, however, give you license to be a total ****

/preaching to the choir mode OFF/

I haven't thought about Nastase in decades. Sounds like I didn't miss anything.
08 January 2022, 02:18 PM
Piano*Dad
And his "freakish" talent is gone. Now he's just a nasty old man.
08 January 2022, 03:19 PM
Cindysphinx
His request for a personal chef while in detention was denied.
08 January 2022, 03:42 PM
Cindysphinx
Djokovic’s dad is ready to start WWIII over the treatment of the fruit of his loins:

“I have been in close conversations with Aleksander Vučić,” Djokovic told officials. “We discuss many things but Australia only need concern themselves of this: the Serbian people are willing to spill our blood over this. They must be careful on Monday, because otherwise war will follow on Tuesday.”
08 January 2022, 04:21 PM
Piano*Dad
Yes, the Serbian bombardment of Sydney begins on Tuesday!
08 January 2022, 04:27 PM
Mikhailoh
Seems like that would pose some logistical problems.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

08 January 2022, 04:38 PM
wtg
Oh. My. Sides.

ROTFLMAO

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

08 January 2022, 07:34 PM
AdagioM
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Djokovic’s dad is ready to start WWIII over the treatment of the fruit of his loins:

“I have been in close conversations with Aleksander Vučić,” Djokovic told officials. “We discuss many things but Australia only need concern themselves of this: the Serbian people are willing to spill our blood over this. They must be careful on Monday, because otherwise war will follow on Tuesday.”

That…seems like an overreaction. It’s tennis!

http://pdxknitterati.com

09 January 2022, 04:11 AM
Axtremus
It’s just a ball game.
09 January 2022, 05:01 AM
jon-nyc

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.