well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Djokovic Out!!
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Djokovic Out!!
 Login/Join

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted
AHAHAHAHAH!

For those unaware, Novak Djokovic is the number one tennis player in the world, who has won the Australian Open nine times.

He is also a huge tool and vaccine resister.

Australia requires every person who wants to set foot on their soil to be vaxed. Djokovic figured he could blow off the rules because he is rich and famous. His plan was to seek a medical exemption, based on either proof of recovery from Covid within six months, or certain medical conditions like an enlarged heart. Apparently, Djokovic had neither. There are some reports that he submitted documents with someone else's name on them, but I dont know if that is true.

Well, Australia doesn't play games. They detained him at the airport with two cops guarding the door and they just put his entitled ass back on a plane.

This means he loses his shot to win a few million dollars and secure his place as the greatest tennis player who ever lived, had he been able to win.

Buh bye, Novak. Maybe you can get the shot at CVS.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
I rename him Djoker!

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34851 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO
Djoker was shown the door ThumbsUp

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Sky News Australia is not amused! Lol.

Posts: 24655 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
As it turns out . . .

Australia found another player and an official who entered the country unvaxxed. They have been deported.

Djokovic is holed up in an immigration detention hotel. His appeal will be on Monday.

His petition to be moved to a nicer hotel with a tennis court was denied.

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
His petition to be moved to a nicer hotel with a tennis court was denied.

Aw jeez, poor baby.

Roll Eyes

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Oh, it is quite a saga. His family would like to speak to the manager.

His mommy says he can’t sleep and his room is dirty.

His brother says he is not allowed to keep his wallet and luggage in detention.

And his dad has compared him to Jesus.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Oh, it is quite a saga. His family would like to speak to the manager.

His mommy says he can’t sleep and his room is dirty.

His brother says he is not allowed to keep his wallet and luggage in detention.

And his dad has compared him to Jesus.

ROTFLMAO

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Cindy, OMG that's hysterical!

Posts: 18330 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
There's more.

quote:
“They are keeping him in captivity. They are stomping all over Novak to stomp all over Serbia and the Serbian people,” his father Srdjan added, who also told local media his son was “the Spartacus of the new world”.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37794 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
“the Spartacus of the new world”.

hysteric

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
There is a Free Novak” vigil being held outside this detention facility, where he has to spend three days.

Right alongside the vigil for other detainees, one of whom has been held for nine years.

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
"They are stomping all over Novak to stomp all over Serbia and the Serbian people,” his father Srdjan added, who also told local media his son was “the Spartacus of the new world”.

A national chip-on-the-shoulder complex ...

Posts: 12513 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post