well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Crazy stuff in Idaho
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crazy stuff in Idaho
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I'd be very hesitant about basing policy decisions on the data in VAERS. It's all self-report and I've heard unsubstantiated rumors that anti-vaxxers are reporting horrendous side effects and deaths on that website just for grins. However, it's in no way validated.

Interesting side point: Yes, the Johnson-Johnson/Janssen vaccine doesn't use mRNA. I think that's the primary one that was available in the USA. However, it was subsequently recommended only for those who had a severe reaction to Pfizer or Moderna, due to the serious sided effects associated with it, including blood clots. My point is not to get into a debate about how all vaccines carry risks of side effects (they do), but merely to point out that idiot legislators shouldn't be playing doctor and writing up these types of legislation when they don't know what they're talking about.

Posts: 35367 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post