well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Those of you approve of Joe Biden...
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those of you approve of Joe Biden...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
My GOP-leaning neighborhood has 203 houses. When last I checked, there were about 11 Biden/Harris signs up and ZERO Trump signs.

Can't say I've seen any sign destruction taking place.

The count is now 23-2 in my neighborhood.

Posts: 12511 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Wish I had a Bernie sign. It would make one of my neighbors grind his teeth down. Smiler

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I wonder what the ratio of lawn signs really means. Many people don't put them up because they fear damage to their property by the other side. That's why my wife doesn't want a Biden/Harris sign on our lawn; we're in a majority Republican district (but Dem neighborhood).

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13779 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post